Saturday, July 12, 2014

Innsbruck!


Ohh...my spot...I LOVE YOU!



Border with Austria...

And now we're in Austria!

Telfs!  Gorgeous!

INNSBRUCK!  Olympics!

WOW!

State Theater...


I'd see this T-shirt when I lived in Vienna...I always thought it was hilarious! :)
Cathedral of Innsbruck...




This is the Inn river...that's why Innsbruck is the Bridge over the Inn river :)
I still don't get this!  There is this singing contest with all the European countries participating...this is this year's winner - an Austrian transvestite!  Yay!  (Whatever...)





I saw this years ago in Caitlin's photos...SO COOL to see it now!



This is the part where I started to get nervous...this was ULTRA ULTRA HIGH in the Alps!  My...'skin' started to feel weird...breathing got hard...I think I was getting altitude sickness...and I was driving!  yay! :)

But we survived...the weather got really bad, so I went into a tunnel...

that lasted 80 MINUTES!  HOLY COW!  But we're safe and sound :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.